Saturday 2 July 2011

Camera Shy!

O.K. so there is a reason why I take photos.... partly because I LOVE it, partly because I HATE having my photo taken! I know for most people this is true and that is why I asked Jamie to take some photos of me. To remind myself of how uncomfortable it can be to put your trust in someone with a huge lens and hope they don't make your nose/ bum/ arms (or any other part of you you don't like) look big. Jamie has obviously been taking notes from me as he was cracking some terrible jokes to help me feel at ease and make me giggle. I hope that by putting myself through this every so often it gives me enough of an insight into how my brides and grooms feel on their wedding day when they are put in a similar situation. Just to prove that I actually did it, here are some of the photos Jamie took... just in case any of you were wondering what I actually looked like! 
Evie x










1 comment:

  1. Well said! The fact that you had your own fabulous wedding not long ago helps too! I know that's where I draw my fears from to help couples!

    ReplyDelete